My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
The art of nude photography is unique. It is built upon layers of human experience. This is a moment where one leaps into the unknown with hopes of finding one-self through others.
503-267-6418
kenjisan21@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

just because

A couple weeks ago, I caught the swifts(birds) at Chapman Elementary school here in Portland, Or. At dusk,
they circle and fly en masse into the chimney at the school where they nest for the night. At first, I wasn't excited about the pictures I got. Mostly, they tend to look like dots or specks near a chimney. So, I decided to give it a bit of a retro look by adding a texture. And then, tweak colors here, contrast there. I guess I'm kind of proud of myself. Now it's spooky specks near a chimney that could be birds. Cheers!

No comments: